Monday, March 5, 2007

A Tale of Another Library...


The UVA Science & Engineering Library's Entrance from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/diunghiem/175994394/


This is actually a photo of a library in which I used to work as a college student at the University of Virginia. With flickr's option to search for tags like "UVA" and "library" I was able to find this picture that captures the heading over the Charles L. Brown Science & Engineering Library at UVA. Rather than sifting through junky images through Google-searching, I can find filtered images at flickr that are precisely the ones that I want. I have to admit that as I was searching through images, I enjoyed checking out the other related tags for the same images. I was reminded of my lovely college days.
The sign indicates the history of the library. Originally it was the University's law library.

No comments: