Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"Feed"ing Frenzy

So after my RSS feed searching (aka "Feed"ing Frenzy), I'm excited to report that I found a number of provocative feeds simply by using the feed/blog search engine available on Bloglines and the Google Blog Search. While I had no trouble finding RSS links on my favorite websites yesterday, today's search provided me with feeds for things I had not thought to check. I found a great feed for Google Librarian Central which discusses all-things-librarian. I also discovered a blog entitled "Library Marketing - Thinking Outside the Book," devoted to exploring innovative techniques for marketing libraries to the public. I even found a daily snippet feed called "Library Link of the Day." I'm impressed with the amount of feeds that are available out there in the WWW and I'm looking forward to learning more in a future feeding frenzy.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi, Sammy! I'm glad you found Library Marketing. If you ever have topics you'd like me to write about or comments to share, I hope you'll pass them along. I see from your blog that you used to work at UVA. Small world!

Thanks again for reading.